Part Time – 15 - 18 hours a week - Flexible working hours / days. Escalating to increased hours over the next 12 months+.
Salary - Negotiable dependent upon experience
About Our Client
Square Peg Associates is now working in partnership with a well established chemicals manufacturer based in Lancashire, who is currently looking to recruit a Bookkeeper to work directly with the Managing Director.
As a Bookkeeper, you will be the sole person in accounts with support from the external accountant.
Duties will include, but are not limited to;
- Processing sales invoices, receipts and payments
- Bank reconciliations, checking company bank statements
- Assisting in credit control duties
- Preparing invoices for the Inland Revenue
- Dealing with financial paperwork and filing
- Maintaining petty cash
- Accurate inputting into Sage Line 50
- Month end preparation
The role will also involve general administrative duties and answering telephone calls.
The successful applicant will:
- Have Bookkeeping experience and knowledge of processing accounts up to Trial Balance
- Be able to use Sage Line 50 and Excel – Desirable
- Have knowledge in assisting with Month End
- Flexible and can do attitude to the workload, working within a small office team
What's on offer
A permanent opportunity with a well established, well known local business + competitive salary + flexible working hours + free parking.
Should you wish to apply for the position available please don’t hesitate to contact Kim or Suzanne at Square Peg Associates.