Job Summary & Responsibilities
Management Accountant - Practice
£28k - £36k pa + pension + benefits| Accrington| Permanent
Square Peg Associates have been approached by a leading Accountancy Practice, who are looking for a Management Accountant from a Practice background for their innovative and personable business.
This is a fantastic position for an accountant currently working within Practice who is happy with providing a thorough accounting service to their clients. This role is predominantly based within the office and not client facing.
The firm work with an exciting client base, consisting of entrepreneurial businesses at various stages of their development, from start-ups to successful high street names across financial services, retail, manufacturing and technology industries.
The role will see you act as an Accountant for a portfolio of companies.
You will be undertaking the following duties:
* Monthly/Quarterly Management Accounts Preparation.
* Exposure to bookkeeping for a variety of clients.
* Liaising with Owners/Managing Directors directly as well as Senior Partners.
* Year End Accounting.
* Building strong relationships with clients, many of which will consider you as their 'Go to' in relation to any Financial issue.
* Quarterly VAT returns.
* ACA/ACCA fully qualified or part qualified or QBE / Stopped studier
* Experienced in producing management accounts
* Used to managing a portfolio
* Solid experience within a practice firm
* £28,000 - £36,000 (dependent on experience)
* Working hours: 9.00am - 5.00pm Monday - Friday
* Pension Scheme
To be considered for this role, please apply or contact Suzanne Edmonds at Square Peg Associates for further information.