IFA Administrator -
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for an experienced IFA Administrator, to join a well-established Financial Services Practice, which provides a highly personalised financial planning service.
You will be responsible for providing high quality support to our team of experienced Financial Planners and maintain great relationships with clients.
Ideally, you will have exceptional attention to detail and previous experience working within a fast-paced, client driven environment.
Responsibilities of the IFA Administrator:
• Provide high quality administration and analytical support to Financial Planners and clients.
• Responsible for managing your own workload.
• Processing all related new business and servicing queries.
• Liaising and building relationships with other departments to ensure all aspects of development, change and ongoing activities are clearly communicated and absorbed in the company.
• Ensuring all meeting follow-up work is completed within set timescales.
Skills & Experience of the IFA Administrator:
• Previous experience in a similar role within an IFA Practice is highly desirable
• Excellent attention to detail and strong organisational skills
• Confident and competent communication skills, verbal and written
• Strong IT skills
• Any Financial Services qualifications are desired, not essential for the right candidate
• 22 days holiday plus bank holidays
• Pension scheme - up to 5% employer contribution.
If you meet the requirements and feel that this IFA Administrator role is for you then please apply to Square Peg Associates today!