Our client, a successful firm of accountants seeks a TraineeAccountant to join them on a permanent basis where you will receive a AATTraining Package. You will provide excellent client service to a range ofmanaged businesses in accordance with the firm’s values, procedures, prevailinglegislation and excellent professional practice to meet or exceed clients’expectations and needs.
Duties andresponsibilities of a Trainee Accountant: ·
· Being part of a trusted adviser’s team to ourclients, forming and maintaining excellent client relationships
· Being responsible for our accounting servicedelivery and seeking opportunities to add value
· Book keeping on a monthly and quarterly basisboth in-house and at clients’ premises using a variety of cloud based software(mainly Xero and QBO) alongside Apps to aid with efficiencies
· Completion of VAT returns and EC Sales Listings
· Preparation of accounts for limited companies,both in-house and at clients’ premises for a wide range of industries
· Preparation of corporate tax returns.
In return you will receive, quarterly performance reviews,alongside an annual personal development plan, to ensure your development ismaintained to help you reach your full potential. You will also be providedwith professional, technical and soft skill training.
The successful TraineeAccountant will ideally have:
· 12 months experience working in an accountancypractice
· Ability to work in a dynamic team
· Passion for great customer and client service
· Ability to communicate at all levels includingface to face and in writing
· A positive attitude and be able to use owninitiative
· Good organisational skills and is able to workwell under pressure
In addition you will receive 23.5 days holiday per annum +bank holidays; on-site parking, flexible benefits scheme such as privatemedical insurance, child care vouchers, extra holidays etc, employer pensioncontribution of 6% and death in service life cover of 4 x salary.
If this role sounds of interest you, apply today!!