Commercial Insurance Broker - Blackburn
Our client is an established Financial Services Provider who has a breadth and depth of resource across a wide range of insurance disciplines. They are a fast paced and successful business who is continuously looking to the future, and are looking to add a Commercial Insurance Broker / Commercial Lines Account Executive to their growing team.
The Commercial Insurance Broker / Commercial Lines Account Executive is responsible for winning new business and works closely with insurers, underwriters and clients to perform day to day servicing of assigned accounts. They are also responsible for supervising the Commercial and Personal team daily.
Duties & Responsibilities
• Client Visits – this can entail new business, claims or annual reviews
• Networking. Creating new business opportunities
• Surveys – this may be in respect of a claim or a pre-quote survey
• Midterm adjustments – quotes and take up
• Cancellations – from point of cancellation to completing and issuing rebate to clients or premium finance providers
• New business quotations (pre-sale fact finding, sourcing correct insurers, negotiating with insurers, agreeing terms
• Post-sale – document production, invoicing, setting up of direct debits, issuing policy documentation etc.)
• Claims (set-up, negotiation, settlement, collation of evidence etc.)
• Accounts reconciliation and queries
• Renewals – pre-sale to post sale) + monitoring and preparing each month’s renewal lists and negotiating with insurers
• Mentoring and advice giving to staff members including training on product knowledge and systems
• Dealing with complaints
• Cross sell
• Compliance files auditing
If this role sounds right for you, please apply online today or contact Square Peg Associates!