Retentions Advisor - Blackburn
An exciting new opportunity has arisen for an experienced insurance retentions advisor to join a leading insurance solutions provider servicing clients throughout the UK. You may be working for an existing insurance business and looking for a move to utilise your experience further in a professional and vibrant, modern and engaging team where you can grow and progress your skills and career path. The customers and staff are valued and they are key to the success of the business. You will thrive in a positive role when advising and retaining customers. The role is certainly one that you can put your own stamp on.
This is a key role, working within their professional and passionate team, who strive to deliver a first-class service to each of their customers. The successful candidate will expertly handle a variety of queries from customers approaching the end of their contract, who will be looking to renew, or upgrade. Your responsibility will be to understand any issues the customer may have or changes in their circumstances and ensure that they remain connected to the products and services that best suit their needs.
• Handling customers that may be looking to cancel or renew their services
• Using objection handling and negotiating skills to explore issues with customers, with the purpose of resolving those issues and retaining customers
• To enhance relationships with customers throughout the term of their policy and to add long term value to those relationships with customers
• To make all efforts to achieve both individual and team targets
• To provide customer-focused service to all inbound, outbound and email interactions
• Previous experience within retentions or renewals or insurance is essential
• Excellent communication skills to be able to build a strong rapport with the customer and gain a full understanding of their needs, and the reasons why they may want to look elsewhere
• A creative and innovative approach to problem solving
• An enthusiasm for great customer service - confident and customer focused
• A 'can-do’ mentality is imperative
• Excellent time management, self-motivation and a passion to retain customers.
Please apply to Square Peg Associates for immediate consideration