Senior Marketing Manager - Accrington
Senior Marketing Manager
Location: East Lancashire
Salary: Competitive and negotiable, dependent upon experience
Working from their impressive office based within East Lancashire, our client, a leading manufacturer, is looking for a Senior Marketing Manager to work with a very ambitious and talented team.
The key tasks of the Senior Marketing Manager are –
- To devise and deliver the company’s marketing strategy for each product or campaign to the agreed commercial objectives, and work with the board to set and manage cost budgets and timescales
- Work alongside the Marketing & Product team to develop campaigns across the globe
- Manage all processes including external suppliers, copywriting, design briefs, mailing instructions, print orders, etc
- You will be expected to establish and manage relationships with external business providers taking accountability for contract/service negotiation, relationship management and performance monitoring
- Set finely defined campaign goals with a specific target audience in mind
- Track success and provide detailed reports on the specific projects
- Keep the sales & marketing teams in the know by conducting consistent status meetings
The key attributes of the Senior Marketing Manager are as follows -
- Extensive experience in designing & delivering integrated marketing programmes (online & offline)
- Extensive experience in customer marketing with an excellent understanding of the customer lifecycle is essential
- Strong experience of identify strategies for continuous improvement
- Previous experience of being a Marketing Manager in a fast paced environment
- Social media experience preferred and strong hands-on email marketing skills essential
This is a hands-on role and not just purely a management position – the CIM Qualification is desirable although not essential if you have thorough experience.
In return, you can expect a competitive salary, excellent company benefits and the opportunity to work for a market leader.