Hours Flexible / Negotiable - Between 20-30 hours a week
Bury - Town Centre
Salary £10- £13 per hour
A family owned niche business based in the centre of Bury is looking for a part time bookkeeper to oversee the accounts for the business on a part time basis. The role will also involve general administrative duties including diary management, ordering stationary and typing up agendas for meetings.
The key responsibilities of the Bookkeeper will be:
• Updating the Xero accounting system
• Sales Ledger
• Purchase Ledger
• Bank, statement and accounts reconciliation
• Reconciling client fees
• Allocating payments to client accounts
• Journal entries
• Diary management, typing up meeting agendas
• Follow set system and processes
• Any other ad hoc duties as required including answering the telephones, customer service to clients and supporting with administrative tasks.
The Successful Applicant
The successful Bookkeeper will be courteous and friendly to fit into a team environment. Ideally they will have experience of using cloud based accounting systems and have at least two - 3 years of experience in bookkeeping.
What's on Offer
This role is offering a part time role approximately 20 - 30 hours a week. The client is very flexible on dates and times.