Technical Service Representative - Rochdale
Our client is a well established, innovative manufacturer of bespoke,
niche products within the Automotive, Pharmaceuticals and Food industry.
Square Peg Associates are actively looking to recruit an office and
field based technical service representative to carry out magnetic testing at
multiple client locations through the whole of the UK.
Ideal candidates will have a strong technical skills and a background
within engineering or manufacturing.
The Technical Services representative will carry out sampling and
monitoring of magnetic strengths within a clients work environment so a
professional approach is essential at all times.
- Must possess a current full driving licence
- Good knowledge of engineering or manufacturing processes
- Previous experience in a field based service role (Meter reading,
servicing, face to face interaction)
- Good knowledge of Health and Safety policies and practices is essential.
- Previous customer service experience desirable.
- Sales qualifications desirable.
WHAT MAKES A SUCCESSFUL APPLICANT?
- The successful candidate will have a strong and consistent career
history as references will be checked prior to starting this position.
- Ideally candidates will have experience within similar role and be fully
prepared to be based on the road for at least 80% of a working week.
- You should have excellent customer service skills.
If you would like to apply for this position please feel free to email Jennifer
at Square Peg Associates with an up to date CV in a word document.
F1D FIELDHOUSE MILL, FIELDHOUSE RD,
ROCHDALE, GT MANCHESTER OL12 0AA
EAST LANCS OFFICE
We'd love to meet you, please contact us.