Our client is a professional organisation with a large Customer Serviceteam within an open plan office environment. They are looking for anexceptional Customer Service candidate who can handle all queries and clients withconfidence and maturity.
This is anoffice based Customer Service role, a really varied position dealing withbusiness customers, resolving queries regarding orders, samples, and logisticsqueries. It will involve vast liaison with other areas of the business.
This is a busyrole with an upbeat, positive and professional environment. This is not a call centre;it is working for a business that prides itself on providing excellent andefficient service.
Theshowrooms and offices are very plush, modern and contemporary. It is an owner,managed business with offices and showrooms across Lancashire / Europe / USA.
This is afabulous role; please call us for further details.
- Answering inbound customer service calls as well as dealing with emailcorrespondence
- Query resolution – building relationships with customers and suppliers
- Building an excellent rapport with customers delivering a 1st class service
- Will forward any non customer service calls to the relevant department
- Deal with technical information and queries
- Completing all relevant paperwork and administration
You should have:
- It is essential to have worked in an office environment dealing withprofessional customer service calls
- Strong IT skills including Word & Excel
- An excellent telephone manner, polite, friendly and informative
We are looking for someone who is used to dealing with complex querieswith ease. Someone who has previous work experience within a Customer focusedenvironment.
An excellent working environment is provided within a highly reputablebusiness with great employee benefits. The hours are Monday to Friday 9am -5pm.
Please apply at Square Peg Associates today!