Archive Clerk - Rochdale
Square Peg Associates is recruiting for a fantastic opportunity, for an Archive Clerk, to join a leading law firm, providing administrative and data archiving support to all three of their branches.
You must drive and have your own vehicle for this position.
This is a part time position working 3 days per week, days are negotiable.
Duties of Archive Clerk:
- To provide data archiving support to the 3 branches
- Be responsible for ongoing merges of wills and deeds
- Work closely with Fee Earners and keep the system updated
- Ensure the deeds register is maintained
- Maintain documents according to guidelines
Person Specification of Archive Clerk:
- You must be highly organised
- Experience in record keeping is required
The team and company are forward thinking, approachable with a strong reputation for service with a modern approach and a superb environment to work in.
You will receive 25 days holiday, plus bank holidays, over the standard pension contribution and free parking.
Hourly rate is negotiable between £7.83p/h - £8.20p/h
If this Archive Clerk role sounds of interest, please click the “apply now” button or contact Jennifer at Square Peg for further details.
F1D FIELDHOUSE MILL, FIELDHOUSE RD,
ROCHDALE, GT MANCHESTER OL12 0AA
EAST LANCS OFFICE
We'd love to meet you, please contact us.