Archive Clerk - Rochdale
Square Peg Associates is recruiting for a fantastic opportunity, for an Archive Clerk, to join a leading law firm, providing administrative and data archiving support to all three of their branches.
You must drive and have your own vehicle for this position.
This is a part time position working 3 days per week, days are negotiable.
Duties of Archive Clerk:
- To provide data archiving support to the 3 branches
- Be responsible for ongoing merges of wills and deeds
- Work closely with Fee Earners and keep the system updated
- Ensure the deeds register is maintained
- Maintain documents according to guidelines
Person Specification of Archive Clerk:
- You must be highly organised
- Experience in record keeping is required
The team and company are forward thinking, approachable with a strong reputation for service with a modern approach and a superb environment to work in.
You will receive 25 days holiday, plus bank holidays, over the standard pension contribution and free parking.
Hourly rate is negotiable between £7.83p/h - £8.20p/h
If this Archive Clerk role sounds of interest, please click the “apply now” button or contact Jennifer at Square Peg for further details.