Our client is a highly successful and continually growing manufacturing company that sells their niche products into diverse global markets. They are looking for a professional and experienced Export Sales Support Manager to lead their internal export service team based from Accrington.
This is a new appointment arising out of the company’s ambitious growth plans in export markets in which they see significant potential. The role will oversee a team of Export staffing who deliver an exemplary level of customer service in a timely fashion while maintaining the company’s best interest and focused on growth related activities.
You must have a minimum of 3 years Supervisory / Management skills as well as hands-on experience within Export.
The Export Sales Support Manager will be expected to:
• Manage, coach and motivate a small Export team that support Area Sales Managers, Agents, Distributors and clients globally
• Manage the day to day relationship with customers overseas via telephone and email
• Resolve all customer queries with confidence
• Propose new ideas and strategies and methods of working
• Prepare customer quotations and deal with general product enquiries
• Obtain pricing for sending goods via Sea and Air freight
• Regular completion of Export Documentation including Certificates of Origins, EUR1 forms and ATR Movement certificates
• Preparing all necessary documentation where a Letter of Credit is required.
• Liaise with Freight Forwarders to ensure all sailing schedules are met to achieve the correct delivery deadlines
• Raise Proforma invoices and ensure monies are received
• Servicing all aspects of customer relationship including sales, promotions, assistance with customer after sales service, inventory checks and credit control activities
Skills required for Export Sales Support Manager:
• A track record within Export is essential
• Supervisory management skills are required
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Essential to be able to work to strict deadlines and possess excellent attention to detail
• Experience of handling export documentation
• Demonstrable experience of maintaining customer relationships
The salary of offer is competitive and is dependent upon experience.