Customer Account Manager - Bury
Customer Account Manager
Salary: Basic salary plus OTE - approximately £20-22k pa + Bonus.
Hours of work: Monday – Friday 9:00am - 5:00pm - (must have flexibility to attend networking events and business events - approx 6 a year)
Due to expansion, our client is seeking an experienced, energetic and driven BDE / Account Manager to join a passionate and credible team who support local businesses with products and services across the Bury region . They can offer networking opportunities, marketing support as well as a range of tools to support the growth of their partners and businesses.
Ultimately, we are looking for a real people person who can generate new business leads and support the growth of the client base.
As a Customer Account Manager you will be:
• Recognised as the face of the business delivering exceptional customer service.
• Do general walk-ins to local companies, introduce yourself and the business.
• Inspire clients and help them to market and promote their businesses and opportunities locally.
• Manage a portfolio of clients by visiting them to reinforce the company brand, products and services.
• Utilise a comprehensive database to make quality connections.
• Support with content of blogs, newsletters and social media.
• Generate quality leads and appointments.
• Attend local events and networking opportunities.
Skills / Experience / Attributes:
• Self driven, results orientated with a bright positive outlook.
• Mature, credible and comfortable with dealing with business owners.
• Strong communication, interpersonal and organisational skills.
• Manage your own diary and appointments.
• Generate leads and attend meetings with new and existing clients based throughout the Bury area.
Should you wish to apply for this fantastic position and become an integral part of a well known and well established local business please forward an up to date CV in confidence to Square Peg Associates based in Rochdale.