Accounts Assistant - Blackburn
Square Peg Associates are recruiting on behalf of a large company expanding their finance team in Blackburn. They are looking to recruit an Accounts Assistant on a full time permanent basis.
Job Description for Accounts Assistant
- Accounts payable, Accounts receivable and Credit Control duties
- Assisting with month end activities
- Assisting with payment runs
- Cashbook reconciliations
- Bank reconciliations
- Query management and resolution
- All related administration
The Successful Applicant for Accounts Assistant
- Use of Microsoft Word and Excel
- SAP or accounting software experience preferred
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent verbal and written skills
This is a fantastic opportunity to work with a highly reputable business and a growing team. The office environment is modern and friendly and great company benefits are on offer.
The ideal Accounts Assistant will have SAP experience and a minimum of 1 years’ experience in a similar role.
Please apply now for the opportunity to work within this fantastic business.