A market leading construction company is looking to recruit a skilled Assistant Accountant on a permanent basis.
Working from their offices in Blackburn, this is a great opportunity for a talented individual to develop their skills further. You may be Part Qualified / Qualified by Experience / Studier / Stopped studier.
The salary on offer is between 20-24k per annum working 4 or 5 days a week.
Reporting into the Part-Time Finance Director, the duties include:
• Balance Sheet Reconciliations including full investigations of any variances.
• Accruals, Pre-Payments and Adjustments.
• Ensuring the accurate and timely reconciliation of general ledger including purchase & sales ledgers.
• Producing payroll for a small team and calculating subcontractor hours.
• Assisting with the production of Monthly Management Accounts.
• Monitoring of the P&L including income and expenses.
The ideal candidate will have a good understanding of financial processes, confident with reconciliations, has the ability to manipulate large data and has excellent IT skills including the use of Sage Line 50 and Excel.
Please submit your CV to Square Peg Associates for immediate consideration.
Call us now to start talking about your recruitment needs.