Customer Service / Account Manager - Accrington
Customer Service Account Manager
Salary: Excellent salary & benefits
Our client is a professional organisation with a large Customer Service team within an open plan office environment. They are looking for an exceptional Customer Service candidate who can handle all queries and clients with confidence and maturity.
This is an office based Customer Service role, a really varied position dealing with business customers, resolving queries regarding orders, samples, and logistics queries. It will involve vast liaison with other areas of the business.
This is a busy role with an upbeat, positive and professional environment. This is not a call centre; it is working for a business that prides itself on providing excellent and efficient service.
The showrooms and offices are very plush, modern and contemporary. It is an owner, managed business with offices and showrooms across Lancashire / Europe / USA.
This is a fabulous role; please call us for further details.
• Answering inbound customer service calls as well as dealing with email correspondence
• Query resolution – building relationships with customers and suppliers
• Building an excellent rapport with customers delivering a 1st class service
• Will forward any non customer service calls to the relevant department
• Deal with technical information and queries
• Completing all relevant paperwork and administration
You should have:
• It is essential to have worked in an office environment dealing with professional customer service calls
• Strong IT skills including Word & Excel
• An excellent telephone manner, polite, friendly and informative
We are looking for someone who is used to dealing with complex queries with ease. Someone who has previous work experience within a Customer focused environment.
An excellent working environment is provided within a highly reputable business with great employee benefits. The hours are Monday to Friday 9am - 5pm.