Accounts Assistant - Bolton
Square Peg Associates are working exclusively with a growing business that have three Northern Offices
and looking to further strengthen their friendly finance team with the addition of an Accounts Assistant
for their Bolton office.
As the Accounts Assistant; you will be required to work closely with the Management Accountant in daily
ledger management and generalist accounts processing and payroll.
Key duties for the role include:
- Bank and supplier reconciliations
- Purchase ledger and sales ledger processing
- Matching, batching and coding purchase invoices
- Balancing and updating weekly cash flow
- Preparing payment runs
- Credit control duties
- Processing payments via telephone
- Weekly Payroll - collating and inputting timesheets
- Handling of petty cash
- Dealing with any queries
- Any other ad-hoc Accounts duties requested by the Management Accountant
The ideal candidate for the Accounts Assistant role will have experience of Sage Line 50, Sage Payroll and Excel.
You will be joining a hardworking and friendly team within a company who will offer career progression.
If you are looking for a busy and interesting role with the opportunity to manage your own workload and learn new
skills, then please apply today