Purchase Ledger Clerk -
My award-winning client is looking for a dynamic and enthusiastic Purchase Ledger Clerk,
who has at least 2-3 years experience within an Accounts Payable function.
This prestigious organisation is a global manufacturing business and due to continued
expansion and growth, the Accounts Department now requires further additions to its
busy Purchase Ledger team.
As a Purchase Ledger Clerk you will be involved with the following:
• Weekly and monthly payment runs
• Matching, batching and processing high volumes of invoices
• Reconciliations of purchase orders, supplier statements and goods received notes
• Month-end bank reconciliations, working to deadlines
• Resolving customer and invoice queries with confidence
• Produce payment reports for the senior managers
• Support the manager in ad-hoc accounting duties
The following attributes for a successful Purchase Ledger Clerk are not essentials, but would be desirable:
• AAT/ACCA/CIMA studier or hands-on purchase ledger experience
• Experience of processing high volumes of invoices for payment accurately and within deadlines
• Resilient character in the busy peak times
• Forward thinking and proactive approach
This is an excellent opportunity for someone who would like to work within a forward thinking and
progressive business, a solid company with a strong team culture. Career progression is also on offer
for the right person and attitude.
Please apply to Square Peg Associates for immediate consideration.