VAT Manager - Blackburn
Square Peg Associates are working with one of the North West's leading accountancy and business advisory practices who have been established within the local area for over 90 years.
Our client is a vibrant and dynamic firm of Chartered Accountants and business advisers, with multiple offices based in the Greater Manchester and Lancashire region.
An opportunity has arisen to join the growing tax team as a VAT Manager.
Duties and responsibilities of VAT Manager:
- Provide VAT advice and promote VAT services to clients and potential clients
- Ensure VAT compliance services are correct and up to date
- Generate new business and agree fees with new and existing clients
- Ensure your team are compliant on VAT matters
VAT Manager should:
- Have experience in a VAT specialist role
- Ideally have experience in an accountancy practice
- Be familiar with the use of recognised software applications (Word, Excel, Outlook and a tax return software package).
- Have excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Have good organisational skills as well as the ability to take initiative and contribute to the effective running of the department.
In return you will receive a very competitive salary of up to £40k, 28 days holiday + bank holidays and flexible benefits, alongside a generous employer pension contribution and health insurance.
If this role sounds ideal for you, then please apply today or contact Jennifer Jones for immediate consideration.
Europa House, Barcroft Street
Bury, Lancashire, BL9 5BT
0161 464 8551
We'd love to meet you, please contact us.