Sales Order Processor - Accrington
Sales Order Processor
Negotiable dependent upon experience - competitive
Our client is looking for an outgoing and friendly person to work as a Sales Order Processor / Data Administrator to accurately input a high number of clients orders and deliver exceptional customer service.
The position requires an individual with good attention to detail and ability to transfer data from different databases and systems with good eye for technical data, spot and amend any errors with a good level of typing speed and accuracy.
The role will involve:
• The role will include but not be limited to; providing accurate input of orders onto the in-house system as well as sending out and tracking samples for the customer
• Communicate with internal departments
• Keep customers informed of progress by following up enquiries, passing to the relevant department
• Offering product and customer service support and advice by telephone and email
• All related customer service and administrative tasks
• Update and input onto an internal IT System
We are looking for:
• An extremely driven, friendly and professional person
• Someone with a good character, good sense of humour to work within a friendly and hardworking team
• The workload is fast paced and high volume - must have the ability to handle heavy workloads
• Excellent IT skills
• Strong communication skills
• Experience of dealing with a wide range and level of customers - internal and external
This is a fantastic opportunity to work within an upbeat, busy and great company. Please apply to Square Peg Associates now for immediate consideration.