Payroll Officer - Bury
Role: Payroll Officer
Salary: 18k – 23k
Square Peg Associates are currently recruiting for a well known accountancy practice in the Bury area.
They are seeking a professional and experienced Payroll Officer to oversee the end to end payroll process.
Duties & Responsibilities:
• Processing starters and leavers
• Auto enrolment and RTI
• Checking and supporting the end to end payroll process on behalf of external clients
• Processing weekly, monthly, fortnightly, four-weekly payrolls
• Accountable for collating and processing sickness information and SSP
• Assist in the running of all year-end/ month end processes and reports
• Ensure that the Payroll system is regularly maintained and updated, completing any payroll references
• Issuing outstanding salary cheques and distribution to teams
• P45 production and distribution
• Checking for any discrepancies
• Processing any changes to bank details or personal details
• Assist and process Childcare Voucher support
• Maintenance of the timesheet and attendance processes
• Provide effective and professional administration support for the Payroll Manager
We are currently looking for individuals with the following skills and experiences:
• Minimum of 2-3 years+ experience within a practice payroll position is essential
• Strong communication skills (essential)
• Good IT skills / knowledge
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a dynamic and stable business that promises a rewarding and progressive
career to its employees. They offer a competitive salary and benefits packages.
If you meet the criteria for this role, and are interested in being put forward please do not hesitate to apply
or contact Jennifer Jones to discuss.