Digital Marketing / Administration Assistant - Blackburn
Digital Marketing/Administration Assistant
Square Peg Associates is representing a Digital Marketing agency based in Blackburn.
Due to expansion, our client is now recruiting for a Digital Marketing/Administration
Assistant who is confident, proactive and energetic to become a pivotal part of their
vibrant team. A key element to this role would be to write and post social media content
onto their Instagram and Facebook platforms as well as carry out administrative duties
within the office.
The role would be extremely varied including Digital Marketing and administrative activities.
You must fit in with the fantastic workplace culture the client has set in place
“work hard, play hard”. They have a vibrant office environment and family of enthusiastic
hard working team members.
It will provide the opportunity for someone to learn a variety of key skills that are
essential to the smooth operation of the business, while helping to drive brand recognition
and deliver campaigns for some of the UK’s most popular and well known brands.
• Manage and utilise social media to illustrate the company’s products
• Writing and organising content for social media and company websites,
• Creating engaging content for their social media presence, including keeping
social media channels updated and brand-focused
• Seeking out new social media avenues and ways of connecting with audiences
• Creating content that promotes audience interaction and participation
• Use timelines and scheduled content to create a consistent stream of new
content for different audiences across the world
• Work with colleagues to ensure campaigns are reflective of the client’s
requirements, wants and needs
• Typing, Filing, and Diary management
• Answering telephones providing information to callers and take messages.
• Providing ad hoc support to all departments depending on current projects.
Qualification / Experience:
• Previous experience working within a similar role is extremely advantageous
• Good IT skills
• Great communication and interpersonal skills
If this role sounds ideal then please apply today or contact Mandy at Square Peg Associates.