Corporate Sales Manager - Manchester
Square Peg Associates are working closely with one of the UK’s biggest designers, importers and distributors of clothing and accessories within the fashion industry.
Our client is seeking an enthusiastic, methodical and well organised Corporate / Sales Manager to support their growing corporate / office uniform division.
If successful you will be part of a growing team based at their head offices in the South Manchester.
- Continue to develop and search new business opportunities
- Understand tender platforms and manage deadlines according to those tenders
- Improve employee and clients through active communication and problem-solving efforts
- To create organisational procedures and systems for office personnel
- Continue education in management, organisation and team-building skills
- Manage employee schedules and troubleshoot scheduling conflicts as they arise
- Establish good team atmosphere through leadership and employee development
- Must have experience with an office uniform, and corporate uniform supply base.
- A basic understanding of garment manufacture is advantageous
- Experience with scheduling, budgeting and costing
- Supply management experience, warehousing and deliveries
- Have strong negotiation and relationship building skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
This is a fast-paced environment and would suit a strong Sales Manager with persistence.
If this role sounds ideal for you, then please apply now or contact Jennifer Jones for immediate consideration.
Europa House, Barcroft Street
Bury, Lancashire, BL9 5BT
0161 464 8551
We'd love to meet you, please contact us.