Marketing Manager - Accrington
As the Marketing Manager you will be responsible for ensuring that the products and product lines resonate with current and potential business customers across varying sectors. To do so, you will continuously monitor marketing trends and keep a close eye on competitive products in the marketplace.
• Extensive experience in designing & delivering integrated marketing programmes (online & offline)
• Creating and executing successful brand campaigns
• Build brand guidelines
• Build relationships with ambassadors and key influencers
• Plan UK and global events and campaigns around launches and key dates in the year
• Creative input and proactive involvement in the creation of content for campaigns, including product launches, targeted incentives and promotions, generating new ideas and initiatives to develop fresh content.
• Work closely with the Product team to plan and launch new products successfully.
• Contribute to product launches including preparation for market, product and commercial readiness & production of launch materials and promotions on time.
• Ensure marketing collateral is accurate, stored centrally and distributed in an effective and efficient way.
• Attend trade shows, showroom openings and marketing events both UK and internationally when required.
• Work closely with external agencies and attend regular visits with suppliers to assist with new product launches.
• Maintain effective internal communications to ensure that all relevant company functions are kept informed of marketing objectives for Brand.
• Support with photo shoot collateral based on marketing strategy, working with operational teams to ensure this is conducted efficiently and effectively.
• Measurement reporting on campaigns and identify learnings for future planning.
The successful Marketing Manager will have experience working in a manufacturing or a product led environment, with proven
experience of delivering targets and have an ability to influence senior stakeholders.
Other attributes will include:
• Motivational team manager
• Comfortable being both strategic and extremely hands on
• Ability to think outside the box
• A creative, ideas person
• Work with zest and passion
• Generous salary dependent upon experience
• Company Pension
• 24 days holiday + bank holidays
• Onsite parking