Trainee Estimator -
Our client is looking for a Trainee Estimator from a construction or technical environment, based in Warrington.
We are looking to recruit someone who is capable and wanting to learn about the wider building industry.
The role would suit either a recent Graduate in Construction or Building Services who has gained some experience as an estimator OR equally an experienced estimator with related transferrable skills.
The client is a successful, profitable and forward thinking business who are offering a fantastic career path for your personal development and growth.
Duties for the Trainee Estimator will include:
• Assisting with estimating and cost planning
• Supporting the team with preparing tender documents
• Assisting with contract administration and cost control
• Supporting and assisting the procurement of materials & subcontractors
Therefore tasks will include:
• Estimating small enquires
• Database and CRM maintenance and updating
• Liaising with key suppliers to obtain prices
• Contacting customer to discuss enquiries and quotations
To apply for the role of an Estimator, you should have the following:
• Working or academic background in a construction environment is preferable
• Good understanding of Microsoft Word and Excel and good numeracy skills
• Ability to read technical drawings
• Good literacy with excellent written communication skills
In return, you will receive a competitive salary & benefits. Please apply now to Square Peg Associates for immediate consideration.