Are you looking for a fantastic opportunity?
is an exciting opportunity for a Management Accountant to join the
Financial Management team of a national manufacturing business based in
This role is ideal for a finalist or newly qualified
accountant seeking a hands on role and real ownership of key areas of
the business for both reporting and forecasting.
- Production of the monthly accounts including variance and trend analysis to prior year, budget and forecast.
- Ownership of fixed assets register for the division.
- Ensuring costs, cash flow and projections are accurately identified in accordance with relevant accounting policies.
- Responsibility for the production of the quarterly VAT return.
- Monthly preparation of the balance sheet .
- Management of intercompany divisional accounts.
- Working with the Heads of Departments to continually improve cost centre reporting.
- Interpreting and communication of financial data to non-finance managers, developing strong relationships.
- Assist the Finance Director in the production of divisional budgets and forecasts.
- Producing reports using strong MS Office skills including Intermediate / Advanced Excel and Cloud Accounting.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience:
- Newly or Nearly qualified (CIMA/ACCA)
- Excellent analytical, numerical and presentation skills
- The ability to follow up enquiries and to report back on findings in a concise manner.
- Advanced knowledge of Excel is essential (V lookups, SUMIFs, Pivot Tables, etc.)
- Proven ability to prioritise and pro actively manage your own workload to strict deadlines.
- Knowledge of Cloud Based accounting and Sage is desirable but not essential.
- Be proactive, driven, inquisitive, forward thinking with fantastic organisational skills.
What are the company benefits?
- Salary: Above market rate as our client is looking for high level of experience and great attitude - negotiable.
- 23 days holidays, plus bank holidays.
- Professional development to help you achieve your personal goals
- Auto enrolment pension following probation
Please apply to Square Peg Associates or please call the team for further details.