Payroll Advisor - Bolton
Our client is a successful practice located in Bolton and they are looking to recruit a Payroll Advisor to join their expanding team, this is an exciting opportunity for the successful individual.
As a Payroll Advisor you will be reporting to a Manager and the ideal candidate will need experience of working with multiple staff or clients. This individual will need minimal supervision and have a good understanding of payroll processes in full. Good communication skills with both clients and team members are essential.
• Undertake a range of computerised and manual payroll processing assignments from start to finish.
• To provide excellent customer service, helping to develop and maintain client relationships and reinforce the premium payroll service we provide
• To actively provide a first point of contact for clients
• Effectively manage own time on assignments
• Process Payroll End of Year Returns
• Dealing with SMP and SSP calculations
• Handling P60's and pay slips
• Checking pay slips, starter details, sickness, leavers, COD's and maternity calculations
• Assisting with the preparation of forms P11D
• Creating and updating trackers/checklists
• Changing bank and personal details
• Creating reports
• Previous experience of using SAGE
• Experience of working within a payroll team is essential
• Good all round administrative skills
• Accurate data entry skills, strong attention to detail
• Excellent customer service and communication skills, problem solving skills
• Ability to maintain confidentiality
• Ability to work as part of a team
• Good organisational skills and ability to work to strict deadlines
• Ability to prioritise tasks
• Monday – Thursday 9am-5pm, Friday 9am-4pm
If this role sounds ideal for you, then please apply today for immediate consideration!