Business Development Manager - Bury
Square Peg Associates are working closely with an extremely service and consultative led business based in Bury who is looking for a people and target orientated sales person to drive forward business development activity.
If you have a passion for sales, the drive, determination and enthusiasm required to network with local business, open and close new doors, and want to be part of a dynamic and growing business then we would like to hear from you.
The Business Development Manager needs to be very proactive with the character to deliver exceptional service to all clients. It is essential to have local knowledge of the Bury M66 / M65 corridor and ideally have good local business connections.
The salary and commission scheme is excellent which will be discussed on application. The commission is uncapped.
Duties will include;
• Promptly action and drive forward leads and enquiries
• Engage with local businesses, networks and attend events
• Deliver marketing activities including social media and Linked In campaigns
• Delivering exceptional service to clients and staff alike
• Lead Generation - convert warm and cold leads into sales
• Targeting new and lapsed clients as well as approaching new businesses
• Achieving success via sales activity
• Building rapport with new clients and maintaining a high level of service
Looking for candidates who can;
• Immerse themselves within the local business community and become well known, liked and trusted for customer excellence
• Work to company guidelines and KPI targets
• Be target and outcome focussed
• Demonstrate their proven sales experience and capabilities
• Fit into a people orientated and vibrant team
Competitive basic salary, supported by a leading commission structure + additional company benefits.
This is an exciting opportunity to get involved with a successful and forward thinking company supplying a high level of service and quality.
To apply please forward your CV to Suzanne at Square Peg Associates.