If you are financially driven business developer, then we might have a perfect role for you!
A fantastic opportunity has come up for a rapidly growing technology company for computer hardware Business Developer.
Starting basic salary ranges between £18k - £20k per year, depending on experience; plus uncapped commission, estimated year one at £50k+. The role will initially start as a 70% office based and 30% on the go, attending client meetings as well as events.
Daily duties for an IT Business Development Manager include, but not limited to:
• Generating and following leads, as well as forward thinking
• Consistently achieve targets through proactive business wins and account management
• Set up appointments and visit clients, when required
• Build and maintain positive relationships with all customers
• Attend regular events to promote the business and its products
• Assist customers in understanding the product, industry, its benefits and potential
• Stay on top of the industry trends, developments and contribute to internal learning sessions
• Contribute towards marketing activities
• Administration duties
• Excellent verbal communication skills and telephone manner
• Be flexible in the working patterns, due to regular events
• Must have proven track record of telephone and face to face sales
• Ambitious, driven and resilient
• Interest in technology and IoT (Internet of Things)