Part Time Receptionist (Mornings) - Stoke-on-Trent
Square Peg Associates are recruiting for a Part Time Receptionist. The Receptionist role is pivotal to the success of the business. You will be required to work Monday – Friday 9am - 1pm.
He/she will have responsibility for providing a consistently high standard of customer care to multiple internal and external clients at any one time. He/she will work as part of the team to provide the full range of operational and customer services on a day to day basis.
A high standard of presentation and effective, articulate communication is essential as Receptionists are responsible for providing first-line customer care on a daily basis, representing multiple clients within a managed offices environment.
He/she will be a part of a team who are responsible for ensuring the overall reception and customer service operation runs smoothly and efficiently through involvement in: facilities care, security, health & safety, IT & telecommunications, housekeeping, meeting and training room and some administration.
The ability to work closely with the team, develop and maintain relationships with clients, staff and suppliers is paramount. Therefore the ability to communicate effectively at all levels is essential.
• Previous experience working on a busy reception desk / reception area
• 1 years + experience of working within a client facing service industry
• Previous experience of working as part of a team
• Previous experience of working within a service centre office
• Have a fantastic telephone manner and welcoming personality
• A strong communicator with a "can do" attitude
• Must to be adaptable and able to work flexible hours as and when the business requires though week to week the role is 9am - 1pm
To be considered for the above position please apply now or contact Square Peg Associates for further details.